Sunday 16 May 2021

Post MBA Life: Almost 3 years after graduation

Yes, I do realise it's been over 4 years since my last post, back when I was a first year MBA student and recruiting. So what happened since? Well in a nutshell:

  • I managed to land an internship with a consulting firm in London and got a full time offer at the end of the internship
  • I did a second part time internship at a manufacturing firm in Nottingham in my second year
  • I travelled to a total of 31 different countries during the time of my MBA
  • I was fortunate enough to have the dilemna of picking between joining Amazon or consulting full time
  • I ended up picking consulting and worked there for just about 2 years
  • I left consulting and had a baby (lots of my MBA classmates have too!)
  • I'm now back working in the corporate world
Having hindsight now on the decisions I made back in the MBA and post MBA, I'll be covering both MBA life and post MBA life in a bit more detail...so watch this space. 

No comments:

Post a Comment